Hurricane formation
tom jones
2006-11-27 02:33:31 UTC
Hello,

I am trying to explain to my daughter how a hurricane forms.

Obviously I do not want, nor do I need, a precise scientific or mathematical
reason.

I am trying to instill an interest in the storms.

I believe that sometimes it is good to forgoe scientific precision in favor
of imagination.

Can anyone out there please post a, well, "literary" or "artistic" or
"imaginative" description
of how a hurricane forms. No need for precision... I do not mind if there
are errors...

My goal is to excite imagination....

(My return email does not work so I can avoid spam).... just post...
please.... thanks...

tom
Du_Hicky
2006-11-27 03:23:19 UTC